Re: Cars for sale

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cars for sale
From: RodsINTOMG@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 05:35:39 EST
 I have decided to sell my 1964 MGB vintage race car.  The restoration is
five seasons old, the current 5 main engine 3 seasons old.  The car is red
with a white factory hard top and restored to look like a Sebring MGB.   The
car is ready to race, CSRG, VARA and SCCA vintage legal, CSRG logbook.  Fuel
cell, close ratio, onboard fire system, Corblue seats, mags, Yokos, lots of
aeroquip and tons of spare parts including spare engine, trans, wheels and
much more.  Licensed, insured, and street legal too. $10,000

 I also have a vintage legal MK III Sprite.  Currently a street car, but
needs little to go Spec Sprite vintage racing.  1275 engine, rollbar, mags,
new: top, paint, tires, valve job and lots of spares (engine, trans, wheels,
carbs, starter, generator, and 4.22 rearend.) $5,000

 Both cars run great and are in the SF Bay Area, contact me off list for more
details.

 Rod Schweiger