Wanted to Trade: Formula 1 Register Fact Book, Formula 3

To: <vintage-race-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wanted to Trade: Formula 1 Register Fact Book, Formula 3
From: "Tim Osborne" <timos@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 11:45:05 -0800
I have the spiral bound Formula 1 Register Fact Book, Formula 3,
covering the years 1964-66.   I'd like to have the years 67-69.  Anyone
want to trade straight up, or sell me their Fact Book?  Or give me
access to the info?

I've contacted the authors, but it generally takes many moons for them
to get back to me and these are published only when the mood strikes,
apparently.

I don't want to sell the one I have as a standalone transaction, as it
is the only bargaining chip I have.  Unless, of course, it's in trade
for a complete collection of Autosports from 67-69 or something like
that. ;)

tim