Alfa brakes wanted

To: "Vintage Racing" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Alfa brakes wanted
From: "Steve Hammatt" <GSteve@Hammatt.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 21:20:35 -0800
I'm looking for a set of rear brake assemblies.  Complete with backing
plates, drums, shoes, etc.  The drums must be aluminum, the larger diameter
the better (I have no size restriction...within reason<g>) and hopefully the
cooling fins on the drums will be circumferential grooves, not radial or
slanted radial (helical??) short fins.  I'm suspecting maybe some older Alfa
Romeo that may have been converted to disc brakes?

Any suggestions?
Thanks
Steve Hammatt
Mount Vernon WA USA