Re: Roadracing Barracudas...

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Roadracing Barracudas...
From: "David R. Mapes" <dmapes@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2002 21:48:31 -0500
Hang in there Bob, It'll come to you.

At 06:24 PM 1/5/02 -0800, you wrote:
>Derek and David,
>     The car I have in mind was dark green and driven
>by a fellow who was pretty much by himself all the
>time.  He was very thin, probably 40s at the time and
>about average height.  This car as I remember, still
>had most of the interior including seats and every
>thing...  Car was definitly an "S".  I'm going to
>remember that name, trust me!!
All the Best!  Dave  ;->
Lame Horse Racing
-  '66 CP (Vintage Road Racer to be) Formula S Barracuda (AKA GoldFish)
-  '66 CP Rust-er-Mustang Coup (AKA Ol'Beastly)
-  '91 Plymouth Sundance (145,000+ Miles and counting, Just
        runs too good to replace)
-  '97 Jeep Cherokee (Oh-M'Gosh! Three Recalls!)
Anything worth doing is worth overdoing... College Park, MD
http://www.erols.com/dmapes/