Re: grinning ;-)

To: pkrause@attglobal.net, vintage-race-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: grinning ;-)
From: "Mark Palmer" <mgvrmark@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 03:37:31 +0000
>From: "Peter L. Krause" <pkrause@attglobal.net>

>Rochester Brake and Clutch "Velvetouch" linings were the best thing we
> >used on Gary Plichta's straight axle car (still has drum brakes all
> >around)

Peter,

The operative word being "were" ... Rochester Clutch & Brake can't do the
"Velvetouch" material any more because they can't get the correct bonding
agent, as I understand it.  Too bad, I liked the stuff.  Now shopping for
something else for 2002 season.

What did you try that DIDN'T work on the Corvette?  (and by the way my
compliments to Mr Plichta and you for retaining period-correct brakes on his
Corvette and making them work!  Bravo!)

Regards,
Mark