Trying to help/need help

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Trying to help/need help
From: "Carl W. French" <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 22:37:38 -0500
Looking for contact info on doing corner work at Limerock and Louden
(NHIS). My wife and I have volunteered  the last two years in June at
Limerock for the VSCCA and have fallen in love with sport. Budget and
family constrain getting onto the track right now but we would love doing
more corner work and do not know who to contact to do so. On a related
topic, last year we spent a day with the wife side of a couple in their
50's who appear to have lived their entire lives holding flags on various
corners around the East. I do not think they raced themselves but they knew
every car and seemingly every driver. They had a small, older pickup as I
recall. We lost their contact information and was hoping someone knew them.
Sorry to be a little off topic here, I usually lurk.
Carl French
Alfred, Maine
67 MGB
80 MGB