Re: New race organization

To: Pat633@ddgrt.net (Pat Riccardi), canam22@pbs.org, RRft@yazoo.com
Subject: Re: New race organization
From: Idplanes@aol.com
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 10:32:05 EDT
In a message dated 8/3/02 11:32:57 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Idplanes writes:

>> It appears that JOE PENDERGAST has resigned at HSR. I hear he is forming a
>> group for GTP cars that is sort of like the monoposto group. HSR has a new
>> guy who races Porsches.
>>

> I'm trying to find out who is planning a race at Daytona (not HSR).

<<FYI, Joe Pendergast did not resign, quit, retire, etc. he was removed from
his possition!

Who said he is starting a new organization?>>

One of the GTP racers at the BRIC. He has a black Chevy powered car and said
that some of them were going to back Joe financially. Another guy named Tobey
is in on it.

RK