Joe Pendergast's "new" organization

To: <vintage-race-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Joe Pendergast's "new" organization
From: "Peter L. Krause" <pkrause@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 13:12:24 -0400
I went right to the horse's mouth when this came across the list last week.

Joe said there was no such thing and no truth to this rumor. The first thing
he said to me, without prompting, was that it would be silly anyway
considering the modern "non-compete" clauses in business partnerships and
contracts these days.

I told him that there were a lot of people that would follow him if he chose
to do something...

-Peter Krause (and no, I DON"T drive a Porsche or a "Pee" car...)