Re: Fwd: Canopy Question

To: Richard McCormack <mccormackrr@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Fwd: Canopy Question
From: Craig Wright <cwright@pdghightower.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 08:58:27 -0700
I have two 10x10 Caravan Canopies. They are about two hundred dollars at
CostCo. Two
smaller ones are easier to handle, and you have more versatility with them, Put
them
together and you have a 10x20. The quality seems to be about the same as E-Z up
at
considerable less money. They also come with three sides at that price. Below
is the link
to the CostCo item.

http://www.costco.com/frameset.asp?trg=search.asp&srch=caravan

Craig Wright