Forwarded: Lotus FF Registry

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Forwarded: Lotus FF Registry
From: List Administration <lists@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 03:45:13 -0600 (MDT)
For some reason this was sent to me rather than vintage-race@autox.team.net.

mjb.
----

     From: "john mihalich" <lffr@hotmail.com>
     Subject: Lotus FF Registry
     Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 08:52:55 -0600

The Lotus Formula Ford Registry has been passed from Bill Dolson to John
Mihalich, Jr. I would like to gather current information (including e-mail
addresses) for all Lotus FF owners and persons interested in Lotus FF's, so
as to get the ownership list, mailing list and e-mail list up to date.  It
is my intention to start publishing the Bulletin again, on a regular basis,
most likely bi-annual.  I would like to do the Bulletin in an E-format,
probably Adobe PDF to keep costs down and information current.  The bulletin
would be e-mailed out to persons on the e-mail list and would be available
for download from the LFFR website at:  http://www.bdracing.com/lffr.htm
Hard copies would be also be available, by special arrangement.

Please send your information, with questions, comments or suggestions to:
E-mail:             lffr@hotmail.com

Land address:
                         John Mihalich, Jr.
                         PO Box 1138