Help a little guy out

To: "Zombie" <da_zombie@slotrod.zzn.com>, "Spanky"
Subject: Help a little guy out
From: "Steven D. Smith" <smithspeedway@slotrod.zzn.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 16:40:43 -0400
Hey Yo:
   I'd like your help with something.  Carl Long is a race car driver who has
struggled with no-budget teams for years.  He has shot his career in the foot
several times by remaining loyal to his team when he could have moved on.
He's with a new team now and they've managed to scrape up a sponsor for the
Bristol race.  Could you please send an email to customercare@revivalsoy.com
and tell them that the only reason you've even heard of them is because of
Carl Long.  They've only committed to being the primary sponsor for one race.
I'm hoping that with a little feedback maybe they can hook him up with some
other sponsors or dig a little deeper.

Their website is at:
http://www.revivalsoy.com/

To learn more about Carl:
http://www.carl-long.com/

With Winston Cup teams spending $20 million a year per car, it's great when
their is an opportunity for a fan to actually make a difference in a fledgling
operation's efforts.

Thanks,
     Steve Smith

---