Re: Prod turned FF, an alternative?, H-mods?

To: "Peter L. Krause" <pkrause@attglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: Prod turned FF, an alternative?, H-mods?
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 09:42:38 -0500
this is a goal for the H-mod / vintage D sports racer group also.
right now finding the owners, and the cars has become a prime directive.
once a significant number are acounted for there is a huge interest in a
east coast and west coast reunion.  one large reunion would not be very fair
for people traveling long distances i feel.   but as of now we are almost 40
members strong internationally.   i feel confident that by years end (2003)
that the reality of organizing at least 1 reunion will be in our grasp.
it would be fun to see a large turn out of these small bore cars .

chuck.