Re: Hi again

To: boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Hi again
From: SGHT@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 10:23:42 EST
You mentioned the Eliminator which Brock still owns-indeed I was in it on
Monday driving it out of his garage to access one of his midgets which I
brought up to Rochester.
Brock and I have built a new Eliminator Special-TCI frame stretched 6 inches,
Wescott 34 Ford body, 13 1/2" Baer brakes, 18" Halibrands, adjustable
coil-overs, 9"Currie, with a Viper V-10 and 6 speed. She is great fun and
does 0-60 in 3.5, 0-100 in 8.5, 0-100-0 in 13.2 and .91 on the skidpad. The
nose is made from a mold of the original Eliminator nose.

Sam Turner
SGHT@aol.com