looking for info on vintage vee

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net, monoposto@yahoogroups.com
Subject: looking for info on vintage vee
From: Donald Rybacki <drybacki@nmu.edu>
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2003 10:08:47 -0500
This message is directed to vintage vee racers in the Midwest (particularly
VSCDA).

I am going to be taking a look at the late Lynn Anderson's Kellison, and am
seeking opinions from anyone familiar with the car and who may have run
against it. I am aware of the fact that the car ran at Blackhawk Farms in
June '02 and was entered but listed as did not start at Ginger Man in July.
I've seen pictures of the car but have never seen it run, and know I'm
going to be looking at something that has sat unattended for a number of
months.

Reply directly, since I'm uncomfortable with having spammed both lists to
try to solicit some input.

Dr. Donald Rybacki, Head
Communication and Performance Studies
Northern Michigan University