RE: "Hay Bales & Asphalt" producer sought

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: "Hay Bales & Asphalt" producer sought
From: <Mike.Savin@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 13:45:25 -0800
Hi Greg!

        The Producer's name is Clark Smith.  He's a member
of this list (or at least he was).  He has a Porsche-powered
Devin he was restoring.  He resides up in the Northern Calif
area (San Francisco Bay area as I recall).  Perhaps he'll see
this and reply.

        I did have his contact info at one time.

Mike Savin