Open Trailers at cost (not mine)

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Open Trailers at cost (not mine)
From: John Donohoe <sevenamerica@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 11:03:42 -0800 (PST)
Hi all,

Anyone near Mid Michigan -- if you might need a
trailer, the local dealer (Just north of Mason near
corner of 127 and Cedar street) is getting out of the
biz and selling his remaining stock at cost.

Example - brand new BNM trailer (like this one
http://www.bnmtrailersalesinc.com/utility-trailers/car-hauler-trailers.html)
1,500lb, dual 4" drop axle, electric brakes, hideaway
ramps, 7,000 lb gvw normally $2,100 is available for
$1,600. I think it's 12 ft and he's got a longer one
as well. I didn't get his phone# but can run back down
there tomorrow if anyone's interested.

It's extremely tempting to me, but I still need a
lighter trailer for the Seven. If you're upgrading,
let me know about your old trailer!

Cheers,
John D.