Re: Dymo label maker

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net, "John A. Rollins"
Subject: Re: Dymo label maker
From: Nicholas Froome <listreader@pvision.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 16:43:16 +0000
>Hold on... I have that answer filed in a drawer somewhere.  Now if I can
>only remember which drawer and which folder.  Damn!  I wish I would have
>labeled these drawers... !!!

My dad got one for Christmas years ago. Next time I went into his study I swear
it was all labelled - Door, Wall, Chair, etc

It is the thing, though, for period dash labelling. The modern labellers use
thermal sticky tape and don't have the embossed letters with the white edge
that we all remember and love

You'll find your Dymo Label Maker in the back of a drawer along with your
Polaroid camera, folding opera glasses and the little wheel thing you roll
along a 1-inch map to measure distance. If you're really lucky you'll find a
Rubik Cube and an unopened tub of Potty Putty tucked away in there as well!

Nick Froome
http://www.bolide.co.uk