Re: Vintage Road Race of Champions

To: JWoesvra@aol.com
Subject: Re: Vintage Road Race of Champions
From: David C Littlefield <dmeadow@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 20:39:57 -0600
Jack,

I hope you don't mind, but I've copied your reply back to the list.  I
got a couple of emails from people interested in the response, so it
seems this would be interesting to others on the list.

I'd be interested in taking my MG Midget, so I'd be interested in
Supplement Regs for that car.

Thanks very much for your help.

David.