re: Rover motor balancing

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: re: Rover motor balancing
From: Calvin Krug <ckrug@tctc.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 01:01:20 +0000
An addendum to my previous post.   Anyone reccomend a machine shop in
the midwest for this work?  Yes, there are many, many engine builders
in the Indianapolis area, too many to sort through, and a lot of them
cater to the circle track guys a little too much sometimes. I'm
hoping to find someone with a little more road race experience,
although I know that very few have ever seen the inside of a K series
engine before.  Who would you trust with it? We're willing to travel
a bit for someone who knows their stuff.

Calvin Krug
--
this message created using 100% recycled electrons