Vintage Vee. Original sales brochures F.S.

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Vintage Vee. Original sales brochures F.S.
From: VEENET@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 14:43:24 EST
I have a small collection of original sales brochures for what are now
Vintage Vee's.
One each for: Vanguard (Bobsey), Zink, Autodynamics and Formcar. Each is a
single sheet, printed on both sides with photographs of the cars. Except
Vanguard, which is printed on one side only, but  has 3 additional typed
sheets listing additional information and a parts price list. They are all in
very good condition. Each has been folded in thirds and was mailed in an
envelope in 1966 to someone who was shopping for a Vee.
I also have a 25 page brochure titled "All About Formula Vee 1969"..Put out
by Formula Vee International. It has information about the beginnings of
F.V... Rules and specs, who makes them, How to get into vee racing and
information on F.V. International etc..
Before I put them on Ebay I thought I'd let the Vintage list know.
I'd like $100 for it all....
With the 40th anniversary of Vee coming up this might be of interest to
someone.
Cheers,
Jerry Burr
Formerly: Crusader F.V.