Need Piston Rings for 1275 Hepolite 21253 + .40

To: "Spridgets-Moderated (E-mail)" <spridgets-mod@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Need Piston Rings for 1275 Hepolite 21253 + .40
From: "Giro, Ralph" <rgiro@ufl.edu>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 13:31:54 -0400
I need piston rings for only one piston. Hepolite 21253  +.40.  Actually the
top 2 would suffice.  My friend who's helping me rebuild the engine said
"don't ask" what happened.  I guess it will take a few brews to find out .
I can order a complete set, but rather not spend that much if I don't need
to.  So if you happen to have or know where a broken set is, please let me
know.  I do not mind paying a fair price.

Thanks...

Ralph Giro
Gainesville, FL
72 Midget Vintage Racer (Rusty)