Potential PVGP Regalia Sales Items

To: "Gary Anderson" <editor@britishcar.com>, <AHCUSA@go.com>,
Subject: Potential PVGP Regalia Sales Items
From: "Charley Braum" <cbaustin@sgi.net>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 23:03:34 -0400
    To all,

    I volunteer with the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix committee selling
regalia from past PVGP events. Our effort is called Vintage-Vintage and we
have been very successful in the past several years adding to the event total,
which is donated entirely to charities (Allegheny Valley School and The Autism
Society).

    Two points:

        Anyone needing to complete (or initiate) a collection of PVGP items,
please let me know what you might need. Our stock includes dash plaques,
posters, pins, programs, shirts, patches, etc. Some items are out of stock,
but we will try to accommodate your needs.

    I am looking for donations of race and auto related items (see list above)
to sell at our booths during race week. Anything that might be gathering dust
or finally just in your way would be appreciated. All items are accepted from
any club or race track, or from personal stashes.

    Again, all proceeds go to charity.

    Hope to see a lot of you at PVGP this year (our 21st), dates are 19 and 20
July but activities go on all the week before.

    Please contact me with any questions, or send 'stuff' to;

                                                        Charley Braum
                                                        109 Clay Street
                                                        Elizabeth, PA, USA
15037

                                                        cbaustin@sgi.net
                                                        412 405 7589 - leave a
message

    And please let your friends and acquaintances know, thanks again.
CB