RE: period correct, etc

To: "'Derek'" <dereklola@yahoo.com>, Charles Christ
Subject: RE: period correct, etc
From: Sadek Charles H DLVA <SadekCH@nswc.navy.mil>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 13:44:49 -0400
Derek,
        You DO realize that Chuck Christ has effectively DOUBLED his
horsepower, don't you?  If (a big IF), 100lb = 10 hp, and Chuck lost 250
lb-which is probably close, then he effectively "gained" 25hp...which is
about what his Singer Sew.... er, SAAB "engine" produces......  So watch
out, Chuck now has 50hp...

Chuck S
YS73