re; weight, and odd cars

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: re; weight, and odd cars
From: Calvin Krug <ckrug@tctc.com>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 21:21:14 +0000
This really happened, I swear. Yesterday, I was merging into
interstate traffic, got stuck behing a slow truck, and looked in my
mirror.  Couldn't believe what I saw there, a bright yellow Citroen
2CV.  Now you know you're slow when one of those is tailgating
you.....or maybe he was trying to get a draft so he could get over
60.  Anyway, I let him pass so I could check that car out, don't see
those often.  On the back was a bumper sticker "I think your car
looks funny too"   I like it  (the sticker, that is)   Yes, I was
able to muster enough speed out of my old Audi to get around him.
Maybe someone could race one of those to give the old Saab a little
competition.  No, I'm not volunteering.  But I would consider a Fiat.
At least it's italian.

Calvin Krug
--
  'Work to become, not to acquire.' -- Confucius