Limerock Question

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Limerock Question
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 16:53:26 -0700 (PDT)
Heading out in the morning for what has become an annual trip for my wife and I
to do corner work and mooch lunch time rides. We have always had to leave in
the mid afternoon on Saturday to make another event but this year we have
rearranged things so we can volunteer for the entire event. My question(s)
is/are how long does the day run? Is there anything going on after that would
be worth hanging around for after the end? We are just trying to decide if we
should book another night in the area (staying at the Racebrook in Sheffield,
Ma) or just head due north in the direction of home (Maine) and find a place
more up the road closer to home. Any thoughts tonight before we all head out
will be most appreciated.
Carl & Judy French
Alfred, Maine