Re: Did not want to start this argument

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Did not want to start this argument
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 14:05:27 EDT
In a message dated 29/08/2003 10:36:11 AM Pacific Standard Time,
les@classicdatsun.com writes:

> I don't think most people would mind if I made a replica of the
> 3rd team car for BRE The Guest car if you will that was lost in South
> America many years ago It would be a great memorial piece to some of its
> famous drivers like Peter Gregg and Jim Fitzgerald and Bobby Allison,
> and Sam Posey who all took their turns behind the wheel and it was the
> best looking of the BRE cars some say.

Would they let you run in vintage, though?
And why you and not the other 10 guys that also had a replica made?

Gee - you could have an entire race full of replicas, built from scratch -
just not at a vintage weekend, would be my vote.

Bill