Peerless for sale

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Peerless for sale
From: DSRGR@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 11:24:42 EDT
A friend recently died. Among other cars, he owned a Peerless that he
autocrossed regularly. I'm not sure if he ever raced it. About 15 years ago, it
blew
a head gasket and he had the head shaved but it continued to blow gaskets and
he parked it ...going on to other projects, a 69 Royale FF and V8 powered MGA
with racing history. The executor of his estate who knows nothing about cars
has requested my help..... thought I'd see if anyone on the list is interested
or can give me advice re possible prices or sales avenues...The cars have been
in Vegas so rust is not a problem... I haven't seen them in a few years but
will be able to tell more when the executor arrives and has me go look with
him.... Gene