SimpleSevens and Lotus@Large Vintage Race Reports

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: SimpleSevens and Lotus@Large Vintage Race Reports
From: John Donohoe <sevenamerica@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 13:37:30 -0700 (PDT)
Ladies and gents,

SimpleSevens is proud to present Lotus@Large -- a new
section dedicated to reports of Vintage Lotus Racing
happenings. Our page starts off with a report
submitted by Peter Ross of Lotus cars at the recent
Goodwood Revival:
http://www.simplesevens.com/Lotus-at-Large/index.html

As mentioned previously, SimpleSevens will be present
at the Lotus Feature vintage races at Road America,
and will submit a report thereafter.

Please send your reports of Lotus-related events, with
photos if possible, to johnd@simplesevens.com and
we'll get them online for all interested parties to
see.

ALSO, if you review a report and own one of the cars
mentioned, please let us know so that we might gather
details to include in the report!

Thank you so much, and enjoy those races!

Cheers,
John Donohoe
SimpleSevens.com

--- Peter Ross