Re: Las Vegas Speedway

To: Larry list account <list@marketvalue.net>
Subject: Re: Las Vegas Speedway
From: Brian Mertz <bmertz@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 22:27:37 -0700
Larry -

Here's a map of the new, longer full road course (top left on the
attached illustration), along with the old one (top left) and the new
short courses.  That's all the info I've got so far. Anyone else?

Brian Mertz
64 Alfa Giulia Spider VARA #82

>I'm interested in any information I can get on the Las Vegas track.  I
>plan to race there with VARA in November.
>
>Can someone point me to a track diagram?  Length of longest straight?
>If you drive an MGB, preferred rear gears?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Larry Hoy

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
Vegas.JPG]