Re: Tire Recommendations:

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tire Recommendations:
From: Nicholas Froome <listreader@pvision.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 15:10:11 +0100
I use a 205/60 15 Yokohama 032R Soft on a 6 x 15 rim. They're also available as
a Super Soft

For my money the 032R is one of the best tyres around. It's wonderfully
progressive and just gets better as it heats up. It's also road legal here and
is used in rallying

If I were you I'd speak to Yokohama or just import a batch yourselves. Once you
start racing on them I'm sure demand will appear for the other ones you have!