Re: SVRA blue/gray at summit point / Transponder

To: "vintage-race" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SVRA blue/gray at summit point / Transponder
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 19:05:03 -0500
Re: transponder issue - I had a problem at Blackhawk farms where they had a
problem picking up my hardwired transponder.  They helpfully suggested
moving it farther from the bottom of the car.  I moved it upwards an inch
or two and problem solved.  It makes the transmission cone downward from
the device have a larger footprint as I'm told.

- Tony Drews

       Our only difficulty was the transponders.  My purchased transponder