Re: Harbor Freight Jack on Sale

To: Doug Meis <s800racer@earthlink.net>, <John.Desantis@inficon.com>,
Subject: Re: Harbor Freight Jack on Sale
From: Henry Frye <henry@henryfrye.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 09:19:13 -0400
At 08:54 AM 10/21/2003 -0500, Doug Meis wrote:

>You're not going to get a $600.00 jack for $150.00.  If that is your
>expectation, you will be disappointed.

Of course, Doug's right...

>BUT, it's the best $150 jack you can buy.  If you want something better than
>the $50 jacks you buy at department stores, you'll love it. (I love it)

The great thing about the jack is it's low profile. It goes where no
department store jack has ever gone without rolling your car onto blocks.

But beware, slow controlled drops are very difficult, if not impossible to
obtain. Mine lives in the race trailer and does not get used in my garage.