Re: [Fwd: Re: Harbor Freight Jack on Sale]

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: Harbor Freight Jack on Sale]
From: FG99@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 17:19:04 EDT
Actually last week Sears had their aluminum "race" jack on sale.  Very nice
piece, goes down to 3 1/2", and has got to be of better quality than the Harbor
unit.  Sears price was $199.00 on sale for $179.00.

When I went to buy mine, I found that there were none left and was told that
they can't keep them in stock at $199.00, never mind the sale price. The sales
guy told me that each store only gets one of these jacks at a time, unless
special ordered, which he did do for me at the sales price....should be in by
the end of October. I called around to other Sears in NY and was told the same
thing..one to a store per normal ordering cycle, unless special ordered for a
customer.
Hmmm, could this be a well kept secret?