Re: Scooter

To: DSRGR@aol.com, list@marketvalue.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Scooter
From: MHKitchen@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 23:27:53 EDT
Gene:

I have one of these too, only purchased from a local retailer, but its the
same one.  I paid $150.  Haven't actually used it in the pits yet, but have the
same issue when it comes to hills....it only goes down, not UP!!   Works good
on the level and seems to deplete the battery fairly quickly.  Most of our
pits are fairly level, except the bridge over the track at Laguna.  Hmmm, maybe
bigger battery and starter motor swap????...then a wing, and ??????

If all else fails, will go back to my $100, Costco, 20+ speed aluminum bike
with front/rear suspension and aftermarket "wide-ride" seat.

Myles H. Kitchen
1965 Lotus Cortina Mk1 #128