Re: muffler ??

To: "christopher h. kang, md" <chkangmd@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: muffler ??
From: Dave <franks@teleport.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 09:07:21 -0800 (GMT-08:00)
On my 1275cc Sprite I just used a 16" glass pack from summit racing. It usually
runs about 92db at Portland. When I went to Laguna last October I added an
interesting insert used by the circle track guys. It is a short, 5/8" diameter
or so tube with a welded circular piece (around the outside of the tube) that
looks like circular stairs. I was able to run in group 1 (90bd limit) and
didn't notice any loss of power. Less hassle than a supertrap.

Dave Franks
#82 blue 67 Sprite.
franks@teleport.com