SimpleSevens and Last Call for DSK info

To: lotus@se7ens.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net, chapman-era@autox.team.net
Subject: SimpleSevens and Last Call for DSK info
From: John Donohoe <sevenamerica@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 06:47:33 -0800 (PST)
Greetings all,

I'm wrapping up the information gathering phase of my
research into the support which DSK Cars provided to
Seven owners in the late 70's and early 80's. I also
have a significant amount of information about DSK's
"own" version of a Seven.

In an effort to broaden the horizon, I would like to
solicit input from interested parties in the following
areas:

- Owners of Lotus Sevens with DSK modifications
- Owners of DSK Sevens (or DSK 'updated' Lotus Sevens)
- Anyone who raced with Tom Robertson (When he raced
his Seven)

I have a very nearly complete set of the DSK Technical
Bulletins, and have also spoken with David Kaplan who
shared his history and photos of Lotus Sevens that
passed through DSK while he was there as well as
detail photos of his development of the DSK 'Turbo
Seven'.

Thank you to those of you who have shared material
already, and thank you for being patient in waiting
for the fruits of this effort!

Best wishes,
John Donohoe
SimpleSevens.com