Re: Motorhead loose in L.A.

To: NeotoyRick@aol.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Motorhead loose in L.A.
From: LMR356@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 18:02:41 EST
Rick....lots to do in LA area for a Porsche nut.   I have just visited with
Bill Perrone  at  The Parts Shop in Huntington Beach..down the coast from S.M.
Bill has a former LeMans 550 Spyder and lots of 356s being restored in his
neat shop for show and vintage racing.

Bill's 550 will be featured in the James Dean segment of "Behind The
Headlights" on SPEEDTV in February, a show that I have been involved in the
segment
along with Alan Bolte, who is spearheading the entire SPEED production...and
also the recognized voice at many vintage race venues coast to coast.

Bill Perrone's  number is 714-894-3112....give him  a call to make some
reservation time.  Worth the visit!

Best racing into 2004!

Lee Raskin
Brooklandville, MD