Re: Nomex prices?

To: 9laser3@bright.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Nomex prices?
From: Rmvr53@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 19:21:32 EST
In a message dated 1/21/2004 4:41:15 PM Mountain Standard Time,
9laser3@bright.net writes:
I need to buy Nomex underwear for driver's school this spring so I'm
looking for recommendations on brands, prices and where to buy from.  This
may be the only time I actually wear them as I'm not sure this adventure
will result in actually getting my license and racing.  So I don't need the
best or anything super special.  Just enough from getting toasty if I happen
to set the car on fire!
Racer Wholesale has about the cheapest and overall selection I have
found...no relation..just happy customer

Bill F

Racer Wholesale