Lookiing for Rick Cline

To: "Vintage-race@autox.team.net" <Vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lookiing for Rick Cline
From: Mark Haynes <haynes386@netzero.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 08:59:31 -0700
Hi all,
    Since there are a few Spit/GT6 guys on Vintage, I thought that I'd
ask here as well as the Spit mail list. I'm looking for contact
information on Rick Cline Jr. or Sr.
Rick Jr. drives/drove an early Spit in, I think, the southeastern part
of the US, and his father, Rick Sr. builds TR race motors. I was in
contact with Rick Jr. a few years ago, but have misplaced his contact
information. Any help would be appreciated.

    On the same note, does anyone have any thoughts on wedge grinding TR
cranks (specifically 1296)?  I know that Vizard recommends it for the A
series 1275s, and was wondering if it could also be applied to any 3
main crank.
Thnaks in advance,
Mark Haynes
RMVR 162