AAR Cuda

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: AAR Cuda
From: Randy Peterson <randy@trafficassist.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 22:33:41 -0800
I am looking for seals for the brake calipers on my Trans Am Cuda. The
calipers are manufactured by Kelsey Hayes. The pistons in the front
calipers are 2 in. in diameter and 1 5/8 in the rear. I believe these are
the same calipers used on some of the Bud Moore Mustangs. Any help in
locating these seals would be greatly appreciated.

I am also looking for rebuild kits for Girling master cylinders with a 1
in. bore. Apparently Girling no longer makes a racing master cylinder with
a 1 in. bore. I would like to restore my car in its original configuration.
The current replacements by Tilton have a different reservoir. If anyone
has any old stock or knows where I can locate these, please contact me.

Randy Peterson
Peterson Motorsports, LLC
randy@trafficassist.com