Re: BRIC accommodations

To: bmertz@cox.net
Subject: Re: BRIC accommodations
From: dmeadow@juno.com
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 19:07:28 -0500
Contact the local Chamber of Commerce.  They keep a list of people that
are willing to rent out rooms in their homes.

I did this with some buddies two years ago and ended up with a whole
house in Plymouth, not far from the track.  It was a turn of the century
home with a front porch on a beautiful tree-lined, small-town street.
Can't guaranty you'll have the same sort of luck, but at least you can
find a bed relatively close.

David Littlefield
1974 MG Midget "The Gnat"

On Wed, 26 May 2004 11:08:10 -0700 Brian Mertz <bmertz@cox.net> writes:
> A friend is considering entering his Alfa GTV at BRIC this year, but
>
> nearby hotels are booked many months in advance. Does anyone on the
> list
> have a suggestion?

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!