Re: Appreciate Those Flaggers!!

To: "Carl McLelland" <carlynneracing@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: Appreciate Those Flaggers!!
From: "Brian MacEachern" <vintageracer@columbus.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 22:31:38 -0400
Thank you for your kind words Carl.

It has been said by some, "no wave no save".... It always nice to remember
ALL your workers - timing & scoring (they love it when they get waved to!),
tech, registration, grid, pit & paddock etc et al. We are all out there
because we enjoy it - when it stops being fun is when we loose workers. So,
if tech is running slow or scoring hasn't got those results yet it could be
because someone wasn't having fun and now they're short handed.

I, too, started out flagging, with "hey kid you want something to do?" -
that was 28 years ago.

Thanks again for thinking of us!! (I'll be passing your thoughts along to my
flagging buddies)

Regards to all,

Maura MacEachern
SCCA Natl F&C, Reg Start