VIR Gold Cup

To: "Vintage Race List" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>,
Subject: VIR Gold Cup
From: "Ryan, Richard" <RRyan@frk.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 08:22:23 -0700
I just got back from VIR and would like to thank:

Julie Allen and Peter Krause for a great weekend.  The organization and
operation of the weekend's activities was great.  Everything was on schedule
and well run.  My only suggestion, they could have ordered more air
conditioning from the big guy for Friday (it was really hot and humid).  The
"Women in Racing" was also great.

Joe Alexander and Mike Jackson for organizing and running the All Triumph
activities.  Their idea of making a few rain drops for pace and first few race
laps of the All Triumph race was just the thing to make it more exciting (I'm
glad I was not in that one).

Dick Ryan---Occasional Pilot of the SandyBeach