Re: Anybody have a '68 Bell Helmet??

To: <MHKitchen@aol.com>, <Cortina-List@lotus-cortina.com>,
Subject: Re: Anybody have a '68 Bell Helmet??
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 09:43:27 -0400
sheesh!  close but no "cigar"!
aluminum and white kid skin leather clymer helmet
korean war era jet fighter helmet
1966 bell look alike Z-90 aproved with a white snap on visor(with WW2
goggles!)
1968 "dynamo" Z-90 / snell rated with a "smoke" bubble shield
all were at 1 time SCCA used helmets from my father, father inlaw or my
fathers friend.    but alas....no 1968 bell helmet!    i seriously looked!

chuck
"that darn saab"