Zippo/MG/Rahal/Prewar/SVRA/Watkins Glen

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Zippo/MG/Rahal/Prewar/SVRA/Watkins Glen
From: JWoesvra@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 13:00:18 EDT
This is a general reminder that entries are running way ahead of previous
years. If you are planning on participating this year, please get your entries
in
NOW! Some race groups are nearly full.

MG is the featured marque and this is the 50th Anniversary of the Collier
Brothers Memorial Race.

We are also featuring the cars of Bobby Rahal. If you have or know someone
who has one of these, we need you. Please contact Carl Jensen at
Jensen87@aol.com for arrangement details.

We will have a dedicated Prewar race group and expect a good turnout of
quality cars.

Jack Woehrle
SVRA