BeaveRun

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net, VRG_NewsGroup@yahoogroups.com
Subject: BeaveRun
From: Ralph Steinberg <ralph@cloverleaf-auto.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 19:34:05 -0400
Calling all racers,
  It is still not to late to get into the races at PVGPA Historics. Just
email me and fax your entry to Mark and you can bring the check with you to
the track. We have space. And I want to show the PVGPA people that there
are a lot of people who want to be apart of that experience but do not have
the right type of car or temperament to run at Schenley Park.
  I have classes for most anything from 1900 to 1972 and we have some
exceptions to that - All club Fords, S2000, all TR7 & 8, All Saab 99 any 2
stroke Saab powered car. V 12 Jaguar, all 240 Z. Any year MGB all TR6 & GT6
Aston Martin DB1,2,3,4,5 & 6
  Jaguar MKII sedans,
  I have 132 cars I told the PVGPA people that there were at least 175 cars
and drivers that wanted to be a part of the PVGPA experience and help us
raise money for the Autistic society. We have driver's bags and shirts, a
big party for Saturday night. Best event you will go to anywhere this year!
   So come on out ( do not be bashful I can handle this year up to 280 cars
and still give you lots of track time!!)

  For more info go to www.cloverleaf-auto.com and click on the vintage
racing button. Then follow to the PVGPA Historics. entry forms, motel info,
track info, garage info, party info, grids - it is all there.
  Ralph Steinberg
  PVGPA Race director BeaveRun