driving suit/underwear

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: driving suit/underwear
From: "Dick Tillinger" <dicktill@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 12:38:37 -0400
I will be in need of a new driving suit and underwear someday, perhaps next
year; the suit will likely be custom made to fit skinny me better. I am
currently using a Pyrotect PBI suit and PBI underwear. I have found the PBI
underwear far more comfortable (i.e., cooler) than Nomex, but I cannot find
anyone who still makes either underwear or suits in PBI.

Anyone know of a source for PBI clothing?

Anyone have experience with the new Carbon-X underwear?

Anyone have an opinion of good and/or bad driving suit vendors, materials,
construction, etc.?

Dick Tillinger
ex-Bob Sharp 2-Liter Datsun Roadster