Re: Fastest you have ever towed??

To: "TMHEFFRON@aol.com" <TMHEFFRON@aol.com>, zero260@comcast.net,
Subject: Re: Fastest you have ever towed??
From: "cfchrist@earthlink.net" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 10:30:07 -0400
LOL!
lemmie see, i guess the 79 chevy van could end up as an "A-modified"...LOL!

honestly i just rolled over 395,000 miles on the odometer on my tow
vehicle.   it's a great ride on long hauls but it definitly has no place on
the track!
a few times during the rare "pass" of a vehicle on the interstate i have
thought it's the only time the saab passes anything!  LOL!

chuck
saab #251