Gateway International

To: "vintage list" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Gateway International
From: "Ryan, Richard" <RRyan@frk.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 07:35:06 -0700
I will have the chance to run a race at Gateway International in St. Louis (in
a Spec Miata).

Does anyone have any tips on racing at that track?  I am really interested in
where I can get into trouble on the track.

Thanks for your help.

Dick Ryan  650-312-4022  (24022)
Director of Risk Management
Franklin Templeton Investments
One Franklin Parkway  960/4
San Mateo, CA 94403-1906
Fax 650-312-5830  (25830)

Notice:  All email and instant messages (including attachments) sent to
or from Franklin Templeton Investments (FTI) personnel may be retained,
monitored and/or reviewed by FTI and its agents, or authorized
law enforcement personnel, without further notice or consent.