Old Towing Eyes Reply

To: Doug Meis <s800racer@earthlink.net>, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Old Towing Eyes Reply
From: Bob Spruck <bspruck@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 16:51:26 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
Doug, et al;
As you know, I race a Midget. The stock front tie down brackets are perfect for
the SVRA requirement. I have them mounted in the stock position on the two
front frame horns and use them as trailer tie downs. I also mounted two
horizontally on the rear axle u-bolts, giving me two tow or tie down points in
the rear. I can trace one or measure the center to center distance of the
mounting holes if you would like.

These may be available from a junk yard. I know they are in the Victoria
British and Moss catalogs.

Bob Spruck

Bob Spruck
Senior Consultant